A Chamber of Commerce is a business and community association, generally incorporated as a 501(c)(6) business. A Chamber of Commerce is not part of local state or federal government, though it will often partner with government to accomplish the chamber mission.
A Chamber of Commerce can provide opportunities for members to make an impact on critical business and community issues. Chamber members and professional staff work with other talented leaders in business, community, and government to make the community a better place to work, live and play.
The Chamber office is located at 14 B West Main Street, New Bloomfield, PA.
Our mission is to serve as an advocate for new and existing businesses in the county while providing member benefits designed to promote, inform, and enhance our local and regional economies.
The Perry County Chamber of Commerce is “in business” to do the following:
- Economic Development -Promote the community and improve the local economy by bringing dollars and keeping dollars in the county.
- Business Advocacy-Represent the interests of businesses to the local, state and federal government.
- Community Leadership-Promote education and cooperation among the members for a stronger community.
- Marketing & Networking-Offering business connections and opportunities to members to assist them in getting important community and business information.
- Political Action-Serve as a source of information on legislation and issues that affect business and act as an advocate for businesses to elected representatives.
The Perry County Chamber of Commerce is individuals just like you who are concerned about the future of Perry County.
Any company with employees interested in strategic networking, advocacy, and becoming more involved in Perry County can join.
Joining the Chamber is easy! Simply fill out the online membership application.
Yes, Chamber membership extends to all employees of the member company.
Yes, the only requirement for membership is that the member has an interest in the vitality and prosperity of Perry County.
Membership dues can be paid via cash, check or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, or debit card)
Membership renewal is done annually based on your initial membership date. The chamber will contact members as their anniversary date approaches.
Annual membership is based on the number of employees that you have in your business. A listing of annual dues is listed on the application page.
The Perry County Chamber of Commerce can help grow your business by:
- Providing Networking Opportunities-Monthly “mixers” and networking events with other businesses in the county.
- Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Free Listing and Link on Chamber Website
- Customer Referrals
- Professional Development-via business education seminars and workshops.
- Public Relations-with ribbon cuttings, anniversary events and more…
- Monthly Newsletter
- Central Location for Business Exposure-the Chamber office is an ideal location for advertising your business.
- Extended Partnerships outside the county-the Perry County Chamber of Commerce has partnered with the Hershey Harrisburg Regional Visitors’ Bureau and every member will also have opportunities because of this partnership.
- Healthcare-Providing access to our representative broker to assist you in obtaining healthcare coverage at reasonable (possible volume discounted) rates.
- Annual Membership Meeting
- Legislative Updates-our staff works to keep you informed of important issues impacting your business and your community.
- Chamber Business Member Opportunity with CenturyLink
- Member to Member Program-Discounts and savings exclusively from Member to Member
- Monthly General Membership Meeting