Bike4Books Annual Bicycle Tour FunraiserName: Bike4Books Annual Bicycle Tour FunraiserDate: September 1, 2020 - November 30, 2020Event Description:
Newport Public Library
Virtual Bike4Books Bicycle Tour!
September through November 2020
Over the past 20 years Newport Public Library’s annual bicycle tour has been a popular opportunity for recreation, food, and much needed support for a great community resource. We are saddened that we cannot hold our traditional fundraiser gathering as usual this year, but we instead will continue the Bike4Books tradition with twist- a fun-raiser during the months of September through November 2020. We expect to host our regular Bike4Books traditional tour next year on Sat., Sept. 25, 2021.
Here is how the 2020 event will happen:
- Decide if you want to ride or walk.
- Download one of our course maps below, or follow one of your favorite routes, wherever that may take you. Anywhere on planet Earth will do just fine.
- Choose a glorious fall day to ride or walk, anytime between Sept. 1 and Nov. 30. Grab your water bottle, a few snacks, your helmet, and your cellphone. If you are doing one of our Perry County routes, you will enjoy scenic rural roads, fresh air, little traffic, Amish farms, covered bridges, and the great outdoors. Please obey the rules of the road, and share the road with all traffic, whether on foot, on wheels, or horse and buggy.
- Post photos and comments on the NPL Bike4Books Tour facebook page or email to Bike4Books@gmail.com. We are excited to see where your ride takes you!
- If you feel inclined to make a donation to help support Newport Public Library, please mail to Newport Public Library, 316 N 4th St Newport PA 17074, email email@example.com to request a call to use a credit card over the phone, or use Paypal.